Mining · Red Lake, Ontario
Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Mining Supervisor, the successful candidate will work locally on a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule and safely operate underground scoops while following safe work procedures to provide overall production and safe target support for the Pure Gold Red Lake Mine team.
The focus of this role will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines
- Operate scooptram or mucking machine to load and haul ore from stopes, drifts and drawpoints to ore passes
- Follow shift plan as outlined by the Mine Supervisor
- Perform routine maintenance of mining machinery
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Previous experience of 3 years as an underground truck driver
- Certified in the common core program
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent proven team player approach to work
- Valid driver’s license
Pure Gold Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
To apply, visit our website at: https://www.puregoldmining.ca/careers/