Mill · Red Lake, Ontario
Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Mill Maintenance Supervisor. The schedule for this locally based position will consist of 12-hour shifts on a 14 days on and 14 days off rotation while following safe work procedures to provide overall production and safe target support for the Pure Gold Red Lake Mine team.
The focus of this role will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines
- Read and interpret blueprints or process specifications
- Carry out preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance activities throughout the Mill and future Crushing circuit. Tasks include laser alignment, component rebuild & replacement,
- May include fabrication, bearing assembly and setting of clearance, contamination control and asset lubrication
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner and provide input directed at improving the safety, efficiency and overall effectiveness of the Maintenance department
- Provide input to Maintenance and Reliability improvement initiatives
- Participate in all aspects of maintenance shutdowns
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- The candidate must be a Certified Journeyperson-Millwright, Red Seal certification
- Mill Common Core training
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in an ore processing environment associated with crushing, grinding, gravity concentration, dewatering, leach/CIP, stripping, conveying and refining
- Ability to lift, carry and push 100 lbs.
- Ability to constantly reach below, above and at-shoulder height
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Able to work individually and contribute positively to a team
- Strong commitment to working in a safe, socially responsible manner, demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, desktop computing literacy, and the desire to advance within the trade or into management
- The candidate must be a self-directed team player, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong attention to detail
PureGold Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
To apply, visit our website at: https://www.puregoldmining.ca/careers/