Red Lake Madsen Mine
Department: General Admin (2000)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Human Resources Lead, the successful candidate will work locally 7 days on and 7 days off rotation, and is responsible to clean and maintain the office complex, and dry area to support the safety practices of excellent housekeeping while following safe work procedures to provide overall production and safe target support for the Red Lake Madsen Mine.
The focus of this role will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse from the dry area
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Sweep, mop, scrub the dry and office complex
- Clean and disinfect washrooms, showers and fixtures
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact electrical or maintenance for major repairs
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- May move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Ensure that security and safety measures are in place
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of cleaning experience
- Physically fit
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a valid driver’s license
****Must be able to Provide the Following: *****
– Clean Criminal Record Check
Handling heavy loads, physically demanding, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, standing for extended periods of time. Bending, crouching, and kneeling.
Red Lake Madsen Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.