Red Lake Madsen Mine
Department: General Admin (2000)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Be a part of the beginning team to build and operate this multi-generational asset that is the heart and soul of Red Lake now and into the future.
Under the leadership of one of our Department Leads, general opportunity applicants will allow our hiring team to be ready when a new position is available. Our positions are locally based and work different rosters based on the needs of the department.
If a position you are looking for is not currently listed, please add your resume to this general opportunity posting.
The focus of all positions will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to work in a mine site operation
- Maintain work area with excellent standard of housekeeping and hazard identification system
- Complete administrative processes on equipment
- Meet production targets
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Previous experience in mining
- Common Core (for mining department opportunities
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent proven team player approach to work
- Appropriate training for the position
- Valid driver’s license
Red Lake Madsen Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.