· Red Lake, Ontario
Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Electrical General Foreman, the successful candidate will work locally on a 14 days on and 14 days off rotation and safely plan preventative and routine maintenance of mill equipment and provide overall production target support for the PureGold Red Lake Mine team.
The focus of this role will include:
- Compiles with all safety requirements and observes all company policies and procedures
- Plan or Coordinate all activities relating to the movement of ore and waste material within the mine site between subcontractors or owners’ departments.
- Ensure that all transactions that affect the movement of material or have an impact on production calendars are reflected within the material management computer systems.
- Check the availability of materials on the mine site in order to make it available to production and coordinate follow-up activities
- Check the quantities of materials held in inventory and report.
- At various intervals, issue reports on the status of the material that you plan or control.
- Analyse the various electronic reports to identify later material or material that may be late and participate in the development of backup solutions.
- Prepare various documents, Reports for the respective departments.
- Accomplish any other tasks related to your duties upon request from your superior.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years in a planning role considered an asset
- Ability to work independently and strong attention to detail
- Proven safe work approach
- Excellent proven team player approach to work
- Previous mining experience considered an asset
PureGold Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
To apply, visit our website at: https://www.puregoldmining.ca/careers/