Lac Seul First Nation
Lac Seul First Nation requires a full-time Custodian for the Brian Brisket Memorial Complex and the Prevention Services buildings. Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Public Works, the Custodian is responsible for all caretaking such as cleaning facilities, maintaining and ordering cleaning supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma preferred but not required;
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces;
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets;
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap, paper towels, toilet paper);
- Ensure high touch areas are cleaned and sanitized each day (e.g. Desks, Doors knobs)
- Wipe mirrors and windows;
- Report damages;
- Requisition and stock materials and supplies.
- Knowledge of commercial cleaning products, materials and applications as well as knowledge of cleaning procedures as they relate to public buildings.
HOURS: 35 hours per week
LOCATION: Kejick Bay, Lac Seul
CLOSING: Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 4:00pm late applications will not be accepted
|Please submit a cover letter along with a resume, as well as written permission for HR Dept. to contact three references, (two must be most recent supervisors), either by fax, mail, email or deliver to:||Lac Seul First Nation
C/o HR Department
Box 100, Hudson, ON. P0V 1X0
Fax #: (807) 582-3585
Lac Seul First Nation requires Criminal Reference Checks for those offered positions. We thank all applicants, however, only those being offered an interview will be contacted.