Lac Seul First Nation
Lac Seul Education Authority is accepting applications for a full-time Custodian position at the Waninitawingaang Memorial School in Kejick Bay. Under the direction and supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Custodian is responsible for all caretaking aspects of the facility and grounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces;
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets;
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap, paper towels, toilet paper);
- Wipe mirrors and windows;
- Report damages;
- Undertake occasional custodial and janitorial tasks (lifting heavy items, moving chairs etc.);
- Requisition and stock materials and supplies.
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to perform duties of the position;
- Knowledge of commercial cleaning products, materials and applications as well as knowledge of cleaning procedures as they relate to public buildings.
SALARY: To be determined according to education and experience
HOURS: 35 hours per week
CLOSING: Wednesday December 1, 2021 by 4:00pm
|Please submit a cover letter along with a resume, and written permission for LSFN Human Resources to contact two employment references, (most recent supervisors) must be provided. Applications can be mailed, faxed, emailed or delivered to:||Lac Seul First Nation
Frenchman’s Head Band Office
P.O. Box 100
Hudson, ON. P0V 1X0
Attention: C/o HR Dept.
Fax #: (807) 582-3585
All applicants will be required to provide a Child and Abuse Registry and a criminal reference check.