Valard invites interested members of the 24 participating communities on the Wataynikaneyap Power Transmission Project to apply for the following:
Work with the Project Team, liaising between project operations and the corporate office.
Project Assistants are responsible for data entry/support in one or more of the following areas as their primary work objective, but are also expected to be competent in the other areas as required:
- Purchasing Support -Creation and entry of purchase orders, entry of packing slips/tickets, expense report submissions and reconciliation/closeout support of purchase orders into Valard Systems, payroll issue supp0rt, communicating with site and corporate payroll
- Timesheet Support-Reviewing and entering timesheets.
- Accommodation and Travel Coordination – Booking requests for travel and accommodation related to this project, coordinating with the corporate Travel Department, tracking of internal camp occupants, addressing accommodation and travel booking issues.
- IT requests – Relaying requests to IT for site equipment or access and ensure it is provided or implemented per the request.
- General support -Creating or updating documents in Valard systems and distribution of updated documents to ensure consistency and to support approvals as applicable.
- General data entry as required and incorporation of field data into reports.
- Documenting and distributing meeting minutes for various meetings
- Ability to work in a team.
- Camp accommodations will be provided by Valard .
- Transportation will be provided from your home community to the camp accommodations and then at the end of your shift transportation will be provided back to your community by Valard.
- Camp location will be throughout the project.
- Shift is 20 days working followed by 8 days off.
- High school diploma and intermediate excel experience is an asset.