Mill Maintenance Apprentice
Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Mill Maintenance Supervisor, the Mill Maintenance Apprentice will safely repair equipment as directed under close supervision. The schedule for this position will consist of 12-hour shifts on a 14 days on and 14 days off rotation while following safe work procedures to provide overall production and safe target support for the Pure Gold Red Lake Mine team.
The focus of this role will include:
- Follow safe working practices and site safety guidelines
- Read and interpret blueprints or process specifications
- Repair equipment using proven company processes under the direction of a tradesperson
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Enrollment in a three-year apprenticeship program
- Common core training
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Strong commitment to working in a safe, socially responsible manner, demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, desktop computing literacy, and the desire to advance within the trade or into management
- Valid driver’s license
Pure Gold Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
Please apply by adding your resume at www.puregoldmining.ca/careers – those short-listed will be contacted.