Treasury Metals Inc is an exploration and mining development company currently in the process the moving the Goliath Gold Complex, through the development process. The Goliath Gold Complex is located proximal to the beautiful communities of Dryden, and Sioux Lookout both well-appointed communities.
Treasury Metals Inc. is currently seeking a Geological Technician for immediate hire. The successful candidates will play a key role in the supporting the development across the Goliath Gold Complex. This role will support the geological activities at both Projects, as well as site maintenance.
- Assisting the geology department with measurement, cutting, and movement of drill core in addition to site and equipment maintenance;
- Assist in geological and field-based activities including soil and/or rock sampling, prospecting, and mapping;
- Updating and digitizing daily activity logs of work performed;
- Complete any additional activities as deemed by the Site Supervisor, or Treasury Metals management; and
- Always emulate safe work practices by wearing proper PPE, and following all Health and Safety Policies
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work on a variable schedule including weekends and holidays;
- Ability to work within all weather conditions;
- Experience in bush, or exploration environments will be looked upon favorably; and
- Clean drivers abstract, with ability to provide own way to site.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED equivalent
This position will be a seasonal full-time position supporting the upcoming drill program and exploration activities through 2021. Opportunity for extension or transition to full-time to be based on continued exploration efforts at both sites. To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Geological Technician” in the subject line by March 10th, 2021. Please note that this opportunity is NOT a fly-in-fly-out position. Treasury Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.