Valard invites interested members of the 24 participating communities on the Wataynikaneyap Power Transmission Project to apply for the following:
- Have at least 5 years of operating heavy equipment
- Have min 3 years running excavator. 200 size and above.
- Ability to run Loader and Dozer considered an asset.
- Construction experience is a requirement, powerline experience preferred
- Be able to lift over 50 pounds
- Be able to complete daily maintenance checks and do weekly maintenance tasks.
- Be able to help laborer with daily tasks/ Will need to be in and out of machine most of the day.
- Class G Drivers License Mandatory
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Able to work a minimum 20 days on with 8 days off in remote locations
- Potential to working longer shifts may be required
- Locations will be as required across the project
- Familiarity with community, members and/or territory is an asset
- Accommodations will be provided by Valard
- Transportation will be provided from your home community to the camp accommodations and then at the end of your shift transportation will be provided back to your community by Valard
Positions available: 2
Closing Date: May 31, 202
For any questions, please feel free to give us a call: 780-986-5456