Commercial Operations Manager Internal/External
Lac Seul First Nation
Commercial Operations Manager
Lac Seul First Nation is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for a results oriented person to fulfill the role of Commercial Operations Manager. Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Economic Development, the Commercial Operations Manager will be involved in the negotiations that are directly related to the economic development of Lac Seul First Nation. This position is responsible for the effective and successful management of LSFN current business operations including negotiating leases and the maintenance of building rentals.
- 1 to 3 Years’ experience in Economic Development or diploma/degree in Business Administration or a business related field
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Valid G license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Travel will be required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
SALARY: Depending on qualifications and experience
HOURS: 35 hours per week (flexible hours) LOCATION: Hudson, Ontario
CLOSING DATE: January 26, 2022 by 4:00 p.m. Late applications will not be accepted.
Please submit a letter of application with a resume and written permission for Human Resources to contact three employment references (two must be most recent supervisors) by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A job description can be obtained by emailing email@example.com