Infrastructure Maintenance · Red Lake, Ontario
Be a part of the initial team to grow and operate a regionally significant new underground mine development that is rapidly becoming the future of the iconic Red Lake gold mining district in Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Maintenance Superintendent, the successful candidate will safely carryout cleaning duties to quality standards. This position is locally based and works a 5 days on and 2 days off schedule.
The focus of this role will include:
- Maintain clean work areas including offices, desks, trailers and the apartments
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse in dry areas as required
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Clean and disinfect washrooms and fixtures
- Contact maintenance department for electrical or tradespersons for major repairs
- May move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies to facilitate deep cleaning
- Ensure that security and safety measures are in place
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of cleaning experience
- Physically fit
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
Pure Gold Red Lake Mine is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates all those interested in working on this exciting project.
To apply, visit our website at: https://www.puregoldmining.ca/careers/