Administrator – Maintenance
Date: Jan 12, 2022
Location: Red Lake, ON, CA
Company: Evolution Mining Limited
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth focused globally relevant gold company. Evolution was created in late 2011 and operates five wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. We are passionate about our values of safety, excellence, accountability and respect and they underpin everything we do.
Administrator – Maintenance Role
The purpose of the Administrator – Maintenance role is to be responsible for providing clerical and administrative services to the Maintenance Manager and department staff
- Roster: 5 days on / 2 days off / 4 days on / 3 Days off – 9 hour shifts
- We offer competitive salaries, bonus structures and future growth
- Location: Red Lake, Canada
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused globally relevant gold company. We were created in late 2011 and operate five wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. In addition, we hold an economic interest in the Ernest Henry copper-gold mine in Queensland.
We are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, with local applicants encouraged to apply.
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people and the communities in which we operate are of paramount importance to us. We believe that every injury is preventable, and we are committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace and empowering our people to stop any unsafe behaviour, enabling everyone to work together towards an injury free workplace.
About our Operation
Our Red Lake Operation is located in an area where you will experience the best in Northern lifestyle, in the heart of a lake-studded, boreal forest region in Sunset Country. Red Lake is known for its natural beauty, abundant wildlife, and incredible Canadian fishing in the many freshwater lakes in the area. The Red Lake district is located 180 kilometers north of Dryden about 100 kilometers from the Manitoba border in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. It spans 42,000 hectares and has produced over 29 million ounces of gold since 1949. Our Red Lake Operation includes the Red Lake and Campbell underground mining and processing complexes, and Cochenour, a potential new source of ore. As Evolution’s newest asset and our first in North America, we are excited by the opportunities here.
About the role
The Administrator – Maintenance role offers an exceptional opportunity to enter various information and statistics into the computer system.
Key result areas in this role include:
- Maintain work schedules, maintenance records and various other record keeping systems
- Validating invoicing from vendors and assist with accruals of monthly costs
- Organize meetings and events with Supervisors, Superintendents and Managers
- Organize new hire and contractor information, and prepare for new hire and contractor arrivals
- Communicate with maintenance department and other departments
- Sort and distribute mail, update files, and process requests
- Assisting planning team with administrative tasks
- All other duties assigned by the maintenance department staff
As an Administrator – Maintenance, you will have education in Office Administration/Business. Alternatively, a Secondary School Diploma with relevant experience will be considered. It is also important that you have/ can demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in clerical or data entry field; mining industry experience is considered an asset
- Superior organization skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and excellent computer skills
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Closing date: January 28, 2021
We thank you for taking the time to submit your application. For more information, you can contact Lauren.Cope@evolutionmining.com .
External candidates can apply online by visiting https://careers.evolutionmining.com.au
Internal candidates must apply through ERROLL under internal vacancies, please ensure to notify your supervisor of your application.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who will appreciate what you bring to the table. You will set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision. As an equal opportunity employer, Evolution is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.