2020-12-22, Lisa Johnston, lmjohnston175@gmail.com

From: Lisa Johnston

Email: lmjohnston175@gmail.com

I was wondering if I could get a few things from the reserve for my daughters and I. My intent is to live and work in the USA for a year or two.
They require the following:

A letter from your band office stating that you have at least 50% Aboriginal blood (also referred to as blood quantum).

Your Certificate of Indian Status Card (the card with the red stripe along the top). I am currently in the process of getting the secure one, but does the reserve make those red stripe ones?

Thank you for your time.
Lisa Johnston